Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dudes. This isn't cool.

Ohkay, so around 11 PM I started having this creative surge. I drew for a while, then got my camera out, mainly to take pictures of my sleeping kitty. Then I had this great idea. Let's just say it involved post-its and nail polish. So, when that didn't work because I had bad lighting in my room (It was like 11:30 by now) I just started taking pictures of random things. Shoes, tags, boxes. EVERYTHING. And since I have a low-quality camera... It's cheap... I can get the photos in focus about 45 % of the time? Maybe. Slowly and surely I'm seeing an improvement! No, I'm not amazing, and no; I don't plan on being a photographer but I feel proud of myself right now. :) 

Haha (: That was supposed to be short. That wasn't the point :). Now, I'm trying to put them on my iPhoto and my iPhoto is being SUPER stupid. I'll get the good ones i took, if I ever get them on my puter, and put 'em up here :)

Haha, way to keep it short & sweet. 

peace.
love.
lucy. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home