Friday, April 24, 2009

Good morning blog. (: Its been a while, so I figured I'd write.


I am sitting in my kitchen, texting and eating Honey Bunches of Oats. :)


Today is Armenian Genocide which means that half of our school isn't going to be at school today. Its gonna be so quiet! :/

I honestly think I'm getting sick again. This is terrible. I have a stuffy nose. Blehhh.

Its gotten quite chilly in the sunny state of California. Grrr. I prefer Cali staying nice and warm.

Everyone tells me I have nice legs. Haha. I wore shorts everyday since Saturday up until yesterday because it was supppa cold yesterday. I really do hate the weather here.


Ohh look. My phone is screaming at me telling me I have text messages. I'm going to go now.

xoxo Monica. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home