Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hello everyone. (:
Now that I can update this thing from my phone, I'll be posting more often.
OHHH! This is Monica by the way. :D

So. Today, I tried logging onto Blogger on my friend's iPhone and I'm a doof and was using the wrong email so I couldn't log in. DUH MONICA! Haha. Man.

So. I don't know what exactly to talk about. Right now, I am currently listening to Cash Cash and working on my box for Life Skills and wondering if I should write more for my science paper. Ohhh well.

Today I found out that Demi Lovato is going on tour with David Archuleta and had a freakin spazz attack. Like. No joke.
YOU SHOULD GO! :D

Haha. Okay. I'm going to get to my homework.

Adios everyone!


xoxo Monica. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home