Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Friday!!!! That means we can do our weekly obsession. 


This week: Mitchel Musso!


Mitchel Musso is one of the cutest boys evurrr! I don't like him just because of his looks though. He's super sweet and cares about his fans and takes time to try and talk to all of them. His brother Mason is in the band Metro Station. One of my favorite bands ever. Haha. Anyways. I've seen Mitchel three times. Twice at a Metro Station show and once at an Honor Society show. He's an amazing actor and is supppa adorable. -Monica


I heart Mitchel! I think he's sooo talented. I didn't know he could play guitar or sing so well until a couple of weeks ago and I was like "Wow!". He brother Mason is oober cool too. He's in Metro Station! WOO! Back to Mitchel, Well, he's on Hannah Montana, adorable, and talented! He just released a new single, and I'm pretty sure he's working on an album! :)What more could you ask for? Haha. -Lucy





lucy gives hugs.

monica gives kisses. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home