Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Latest Obsession: The Cab

We decided every week we are going to post on our latest obsession. 
This week: The Cab. 


Well. The Cab is an amazing band. I knew OF them, but I didn't start listening to them 'till the wonderful Sergie mentioned one of their songs that she was in love with. Then, it happened. I fell in love. (: They're all wonderful gentlemen. Can you believe three of the five are named Alex?! THREE!  Haha. I love the Cab though. I had the chance to catch them at Bamboozle Left not too long ago and they were GREAT!  -Monica


Well, my story is much shorter. Monica and I were just talking 'bout music. Like we always do ;) and Monica mentioned The Cab. What can I say? The Cab is love. You MUST check them out. The only sad part is, it's hard to find there posters. (: -Lucy


Monica's favorite Cab song is- "That 70's Song"

Lucy's favorite Cab song is- "I'll Run"


xoxo

Monica & Lucy


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shade said...

hey hey hey little girly!
I miss you and going to weird wax museums haha!
luv ya
shade

April 15, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home