Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yo yo yo. I am currently sitting on my mumzy's bed watching the Ellen Degeneres show and anxiously waiting for Jesse McCartney's performance. (:

School was okay today. I only saw my best friend Mr. Lame once. Ohhh well.

Say what?! Ellen is going to have a baby?! :o Ohh. Wait. She's adopting? Haha. No. She's gonna be an auntie! Woo!


Hm. I have strawberry breath. Haha. Isn't that wonderful?


Hehe. Ellen is so funnay!


I need to pee. Gr. I need to do homework. I need to ask my mom if I can go to the movies tomorrow. I need to see the Hannah Montana movie still. Ayyy! Man. I should make a to do list. Oyy.


So. My jeans were so tight today that when I unzipped them to go to the potty, I had red marks about three inches deep because of them. Ohh well.

I talk to much. I'm going to shut up now.


xoxo Monica. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home