Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dearest Lucy,

This Swine Flu thing? It's like the normal flu. Like, if you have symptoms of the normal flu, you're like supposed to stay home and if you're getting worse, you gotta go get this special medicine. It's supppa weird. I wish I knew more about it, but like my mumzy is getting supppa paranoid about the whole thing as well.

This morning she told me that at school I have to keep constantly washing my hands and that I should tell my peers to cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze and that I should start carrying around hand sanitizer. I was just like "Uhm. Okay mother." She's talking this thing wayyy too seriously, but then again, people should start practicing those habits because you never know if your going to get it or not. So cheaaaa.


I hope everything is swell in Australia. Every time I mention Australia, I think of the Jonas Brothers' song. Haha. <3 Speaking of the Jonas Brothers . . . When does their album get out there? I hope it does the same time as us. If not, I'll send it to you. Fasho. (: I wanna write you a letter and mail you bracelets really badly, but my mumzy won't let me. She was like "You talk to her on the internet! Blahh blahh blahh." I'll find a way to get stuff to you though! :D




Girl, you need to visit as soon as you can. You really do. Haha.


OHMYGOSH! So, there's this band called The Downtown Fiction. You should check 'em out. They're supppa catchy and amazing. Sergie, Aimi, and I are going to see them next week. Well, hopefully. But cheaaa. They're really good, and when you comment them on MySpace, they write you back! (: <3 They're here recording their new EP! I'm tempted to go and hunt them down. Haha.



Anyways! I hope everything else in life is going fantastic.


I think I'm going to go now. I'll write to you later love.




xoxo Monica. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home