Sunday, April 26, 2009

Greetings everyone. (:




I'm finally posting from the computer! Ohh man. This is crazy. Haha. XD I'm sucha looser.








So yesterday I ended up going to American Apparel wiff the mumzy. (:


I got two oversized shirts, a dres, a cardigan, and a headband. Woo!






I'm currently listening to The Postal Service. They remind me of Sergie. Hehe.






Lately, I've been listening to a lot of Cash Cash and Danger Radio. Those catchy people.








Oyy. This summer, I want to go to so many different shows, and maybe even New York if Aimi ends up going. Grrr. I doubt I'm going to be able to do everything I want though.






Ayy! I have to do homework on stupid Studyisland. I hate that stuff with a burning hot firey passion.








La di da di da.








I have piano lessons today. Gr. Sometimes I don't mind, but other times I hate it. Like I REALLY hate it. Ah.






I don't have much to say right now. Hm. I don't know what else to mention. Haha.










Ohh! So I said I'd put a picture up of my phone a while ago. Haha. My Babycakes covered phone. Well, here's a photo for you peeps.





I'm planning on send that photo into their website and hopefully it will be posted there. (: Hehe.

Babycakes FTW! :D

I can't wait for Warped Tour this summer. (: I get to see Paul again! Woo hoo! And more Babycakes merch for me! :D

Alrighty. I'm going to go now.

xoxo Monica. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home