Monday, April 27, 2009

Hey blog.

I'm feeling glum. I have to go back to school tomorrow, I have a sore & swollen ankle and I don't even know why. . . and there's no one on IM to make me feel better. But you don't wanna hear me complain, now do you?

So, what's this Swine Flu? I keep spelling flu 'flue', I don't know why though. It's a killer. Literally. I suggest you do some research.

I got a new bag. A Country Road one. It's purtttty. It's red, white & blue! Woo! I tried to find it online to show you, but it's not online. 

My friend & I planned to take my other friend shopping this weekend. I thought her birthday was on the fourth, but it's on the ninth. I felt soooo bad!!! :(

I'm waiting for Sonny With A Chance to come on. Another hour :·| Oyy. My eyes are closing as we speak. 

peace.
love.
lucy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home