Thursday, April 16, 2009

Greetings. (:


So. I am STILL in need of a scroll ball to my phone. Its been what? A week already? No! More than a week. Grrr. I need a freakin scroll ball! D:<


Enough about my ghetto cell phone. How was everyone's day today? Mine was alright. Once my dad got home from work, I told him I wanted pizza for dinner. His reply was "Okay. We'll go later." I ended up falling asleep, and when I woke up, I walked downstairs and my parents had already eaten dinner and there was no pizza for me. :/ Evil daddy. Ohh well!

Tomorrow, I might be going to the movies with some friends. I finally might go see the Hannah Montana movie! I'd rather go see 17 Again though. Hm. Well, if I go, we'll decide for sure. Hm. Maybe we can see both! I'm ready to do the Hoedown Throwdown and I'm ready for some ADORABLE Zac Efron. (: Hehe.

So. Apparently I'm writing wayy too much for my phone. I'll be back.


xoxo Monica. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home