Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So. Right now, I'm supposed to be working on my identitiy box for my life skills class, but I'm tired of flipping through magazines. Its rather boring looking for stuff that desicribes me. I don't think I'm going to finish it by tomorrow anyways. Ohhh well.

Well. In the post, I wanted to give props to Lucy. She set up this amazing creation and made it glamorous and set up our joined email. She's AMAZING! Since she lives in Australia, and I live in California, we're going to try our hardest to post a joined blog every week. (It was Lucy's idea. Wonderful right?!) Hehe. Lucy is my long lost twin. Like, no joke. :D She always knows how to cheer me up and I LOVE that about her. Did you know that she made a video for ME?! Like DEDICATED to me! She's so awesome. (:

Well. My phone is yelling "I'm dying!" at me, so I'll update in a bit. :D Adios!

xoxo Monica. <3

1 Comments:

Blogger Monica & Lucy said...

I'm blushing.
Dude. You're the sweetest. TOO SWEET. (:
Haha, now I'm gonna blog about you, twinny.

April 16, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home