Friday, April 17, 2009

So. The Hannah Montana movie was great. (:

I did the Hoedown Throwdown. Haha. I felt weird because I was like the only one doing it, but whateves.


I still really wanna see 17 Again. We saw people that left school today. Brenda Su and Darah whatever her last name is. That's what I hate about the Northridge Mall. You'll always see someone you know. OHHH! We also saw Kesho's sister and some other girl who's name I forgot, but she went to our school too.


I feel terrible. My mumzy gave me $50 and I have like $2 left. $23 went to movie tickets, $20 went to a shirt I got, and $5 went to pizza. I spent $23 on movie tickets because I payed for Aimi's ticket.


The new shirt I got was something I HAD to have. It was . . .
NEVERSHOUTNEVER! :D


xoxo Monica. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home