Saturday, April 18, 2009

So. My dad was yelling at me, because supposedly they were yelling at me to go down for lunch, but my music is really loud so I couldn't hear them, and then when my cd stopped I heard my dad yelling and he was like "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?! WE HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU TO GO DOWN TO LUNCH AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!" I was like "My music was playing!!!" He was like "Then why did you hear me now?!" I was like "Because my music stopped!!!" And now he's mad at me.

Grr. Why do parents get so mad easily? This isn't fair.


Whatever. I have no idea what I'm doing today. I was supposed to go to the beach wiff my cousin Bree, but I don't know if that's still gonna happen.

Hm. Shopping later? We'll see. I'm out. Gotta clean.


xoxo Monica. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home