Saturday, April 18, 2009

Yo :) I haven't blogged for 12 hours. It's gonna be a long one. 

I heard (read) Monica saw Hannah Montana Movie. It doesn't come out here till... June 24. I swear, Australia is really slow. Like, REALLY slow. 

I'm tired.  Soooo cold. I want some tea.

Let's talk about Fairy Bread. It's when you get yummy white bread, put butter on it, and put sprinkles on it. It's Australian. It's supa yummy. Try it.

Yesterday, I was talking to Serge. She told me to go to stickertotheman.com. It's this awesome idea where you send 'em your mailing address and they send you a sticker. You put that sticker up somewhere in town, take a picture of it, and they'll put it on there website. Awesome, huh? My mumma said that I can't. Not cool. 

How many perfumes do most women own? I wanted this one "Echo" and it was cheap but mummy said I have to use up my Vera Wang "Princes" before I get another one. I was frustrated. "God forbid you own more than one perfume at once." I really wanna try the "Rock Princess", it's like a twist on "Princess". 

So, I can't blog from my iPod. I dunno why... it should work, right? :/

I need a room with a long hallway as you enter, a nice walk-in close, and an on-suite bathroom? Don't we all? I want it mainly because I need more wall space. I have so many decor ideas...

Yep, that's what I have to say.  

Oh! And I got a Hey Monday poster!!! :)

peace.
love.
lucy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home