Saturday, May 02, 2009

Oh my word! Greetings month of May. (:


They say April showers bring May flowers, but April didn't have any showers and yet May still brought flowers . . . HMMM! Haha.



Anyways. How is everyone tonight? Wonderful I hope.


I haven't blogged in quite a while. I miss it. Haha.



So the show JONAS premiered tonight! It was AMAZING. I really loved it. Haha. I didn't find it corny at all, and it was really cute as well.

Tonight, Manny Pacquiao a Filipino boxer had a match tonight and . . .
HE WON! Woo hoo!!!


Haha. I don't know what else to talk about . . .


I'll be going now.






WAIT! I started uploading photos to my flickr.
Check 'em out.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/smileitsbubbles/

They're all supppa random, but I'm starting to take photos and I like 'em. So cheaaa.
I hope you like 'em! (:



Alrighty. I'm outie.




xoxo Monica. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home