Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dearest Lucy,

Third place love?! Congrats! (: I'm proud. Yeahh. Because of the stupid Swine Flu, my sister doesn't want to come and visit me. :/ Arg. But everyone is getting supppa paranoid about it. Well, I am. Haha. Everyone loves being called "love" so it's fine. Hehe.








Hello everyone. :D Today was actually a pretty good day. Haha. I had fun. Somewhat. One of the teachers asked me, Aimi, and Serge one of the funniest things ever. "Is he into guys or girls?" Haha! It was so funny coming from a teacher though, about another student. Haha. I love her.



I really do miss being in elementary. I have no idea why, but I just do. I guess since it was so drama free and everything was well, wonderful and what you wanted it to be. Middle and high school years build you up for the future, but what if you're not ready to grow up? What about those people? I don't know what to do . . .

I think I'll go on a long walk tomorrow. I'll walk to the park and swing on the swings.


Hopefully the letters I wrote Aimi and Sergie get to them by tomorrow.


I wish I get to see the Stewart family on Sunday. I've missed them so so much.



Hm. If Aimi and Sergie are both coming over for the weekend, maybe we'll work on a shoot. I have fun being their model, but I never know what to do with my face. Haha. Sometimes its just blehhh. You get me? Haha.



Well anyways, I've got to go now. My mumzy and paps are telling me to get off the computer now. I'll blog from my phone when something worth blogging comes up. Haha.




xoxo Monica. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home