Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Greeting everyone. (:

So. I haven't posted in a few days. And. Well. I've been meaning to. But. My lazy butt never did. Haha.


Anyways. I'm happy with the final two on Idol. :D I'm so excited to see how things will turn out. I love both of them. Oh! I'm not mentioning any names, because I don't wanna ruin it for Lucy. Hehe.

So, I've been listening to "Hummingbird" by nevershoutnever for the past like three hours on repeat. It's a really wonderful song, and if you haven't heard it, you should check it out. :)



Dearest Lucy: Dear. You are very lucky. Oh how I wish we didn't have homework here! Grrr. I hate homework. I don't have any right now, but I hate it. I think everyone does. Haha.
I'm sorry Babycakes doesn't have XS in stock. They run out of everything. Fast. Hehe.
It's okay if you cry during Demi's "Don't Forget" video. I cried the first time I saw it, and I get teary eyed when I watch it again. :'/




So. We started testing yesterday. Iew. I hate taking test. Two hours of silence. Oh! And I got in trouble during testing. D:< I was done, and I was reading a book of quotes by Hellen Keller, and I liked some of the quotes. So, I decided to write them down on a piece of paper and the teacher came up behind me and told me that you're not allowed to have writing material out or it becomes a part of your test and that whatever you write is considered "scratch paper" and it had to be collected. So, he took the quotes I wrote down. Stupid Mike. Ughhh!



I realized that I miss everyone and everything wayyy too fast. I saw the Downtown Fiction boys exactly last week, and it feels like it's been a month.

I really do miss the Stewart family though. I haven't seen them in AGES! Since November . . . I miss them SO much. Hopefully I get to see them this Sunday. Who are the Stewarts you may ask? Do you remember T-Squad? Well, Boo Boo is the Asian that was in T-Squad. Hehe. Boo Boo Stewart that is. He and his family are some of the sweetest people ever. And they're so much fun. (: I seriously always have a smile on my face when I'm with them. Mr Stewart, Mrs Stewart, Maegan, Boo Boo, Fivel, and Sage. I miss them all. SO SO SO much. Gr. I hope my mumzy is in a good mood on Sunday. And I hope I don't have piano lessons. I NEED to see them.



So. I think I'm going to go now . . .

I'll try and post tomorrow. Haha.



xoxo Monica. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home