Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ellow.

I'm currently bored, listening to "Paranoid" by the Jonas Brothers & wondering what the music video will be like.

We don't get homework here. Well, not much. We get one page of math a week. (: And it's easy. Once page of science every two. 

Every time I turn around something's just not right. I think I'm paranoid. :) 

Dum di dum di dum. Hmm. 

Babycakes is out of stock in most of their Extra-Smalls. It's frustrating D:<

Hmm. I just watched Demi Lovato's music video for 'Don't Forget'. I seriously love it. I have to close my eyes in one part where she looks really sad. Makes me wanna cry. Hmm. I don't like that expression 'makes me wanna cry'. Because really, no one wants to cry. I'll re-word that. I think I'll cry every time I see that part.

Man. I'm good at going on 'bout nothing. There's no one to talk to. No one is online. 

Now I'm listening to The Downtown Fiction. They're love. Fosho. :) 'I heard your voice on the radio I know every word and they way it goes" 

Mkay. I'm outie. 

WAIT! Now I'm listening to We The Kings. Haha. :)


peace.
love.
lucy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home