Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Hi blog! So, tonight was one of the greatest nights evurrr.

At around 5-ish, Aimi, Sergie, and I arrived at The Knitting Factory.

Who did we go and see? The Downtown Fiction! If you don't know who they are, you should really check them out. They're some of the SWEETEST boys I have ever met.


After their set in the Knitting Factory, they went outside and took photos with fans.


That took about one or two hours.


Then, after that, they did an acoustic set. Front row for that too. (: Oh! I didn't mention I was front row inside. Haha.

So, we hung out with them, got photos, videos, autographs, ohhh! I got Eric's drum stick and Aimi and Sergie both got pics. (:


I asked Cameron to draw a unicorn on my shirt. It was freakin awesome! Haha.

So, we realized once we got in the car, that we were wiff them for three hours outside. Not including their inside performance. (: Love them. <3

xoxo Monica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home