Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Hello loves.

I have like something to talk about today! :o Shocker. 

Leighton Meester (I can never remember her name!) she got her song leaked onto the internet. Well, I think they "leaked" it. If you know what I'm saying. Well, I am listening to it RIGHT now and I don't think it's that bad. It's kinda. . . I dunno. A little fake, to me. But it's not terrible. I mean, remember when Scarlett Johansson made an album!?! I have nothing against her, but I mean c'mon! Hehe. 

American Idol!!! I can't believe we're down to the top four!?! Lets talk people.

Adam: I thought he was yelling a little. I think people kinda over do him. Like Twilight. Except he's pretty good. HA! TAKE THAT TWILIGHT! . . . I think every week he puts on more and more eyeliner on every week? Does anyone else think that?

Alison: I love Alison!!! I think she's so awesome, and original and perfect for idol. Woo! I loved "Cry Baby" and I don't see why the judges were so against the song choice. 

Danny & Kris: They sounded ah-mazing when they sang together. Like, at the same time. >.> Yerr. Hehe. But like it sorta looked like they were just taking turns singing, not duet-ing. 

Kris: Oyy. What did he sing again? He played the guitar, no? I'm sorry, Kris.  I don't remember. :(

Danny: I liked Danny before, but I just couldn't tell he wanted it this week. In his eyes. They just looked dull & flat. Sorry. But I love the rocker twist on 'Come Together'. :)

Adam & Alison: Ohmygawd. I loved them together!!! I thought they picked the right song and really like, showed what they could do. And at the end, when they had the big hug, I was like 'Aww'. Hehe. I think they'll be our top two, America!!! :) But I don't wanna jinx it. So yerrr. >.>


Haha. If you read all that, you go! 

I'm getting a Babycakes shirt. (If you don't know what Babycakes is you MUST check them out.) bbycks.com But I don't know wether to get "my bf is better that your bf" or "omg we are the club kids" :o Hard decision. Monicuh already had the "OMG we are the club kids" one. Would you mind? :/ Big choices, big choices. 


Anywhays. I'm out.


peace.
love.
lucy. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home