Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello.

I thought I'd fit in a quick post before I said goodnight. 

I don't feel good. I still have a headache. . . I hope I can go to school tomorrow. I miss my friends. 

My iPod earphones aren't working. Well, one of them isn't. I have to hold just so to get it to work. It's so annoying. And I'm not sure where they sell good earphones in Woodend. :p And mine are pink. (: 

The Downtown Fiction. I'm in love. Seriously. :)

Hmm. I waterproofed my new shoes. They're suede, so you have to put this fancy spray on them so they don't get messed up. I'll take a picture of 'em tomorrow. They're really cute. (: I wanna go to Enchanted Closet. Kate, if you're reading this I'll see you soon. :) Even though I don't feel good. 

Okay. I'm out.

Good night. Aw man. I'm wide awake. :| 

Nighters. 

peace.
love.
lucy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home