Thursday, May 07, 2009

Greetings everyone. (:


Dearest Lucy: I wouldn't mind if you got the same shirt as me! That way, when you come here, we can take photos. CLUBKID photos. :D



So, I haven't been very good at updating this. Haha. I try to remember to post everyday, and I end up forgetting. I fail.


Right now, I'm waiting for all my videos from last night to upload to YouTube. I swear YouTube hates me though. My videos take ages to upload and it gets me really mad.


The Jonas Brothers had a live chat tonight! (: I recorded the whole thing. Haha. It was really funny. They were taking calls from their SayNow, and I tried calling so many times, but I didn't get through. :'/ Oh well.



So, California has been struck with a giant heat wave thing. It's SO hot here! Oyy. And windy. I hate hate hate the wind. It messes up your hair and it gets stuff in your eyes and stuff. Haha.



I'm going to mention this again just because I really want them to make it big . . .
PLEASE GO CHECK OUT THE DOWNTOWN FICTION!


Kayyz. I'll update laturr. Hopefully I remember. Haha.




xoxo Monica. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home