Saturday, May 09, 2009

Hello! It's time for our weekly obsession! Sorry we're late. 

Sterling Knight!


Sterling Knight is an adorable boy. He plays Chad Dylan Cooper on Sonny With A Chance. I personally think that he and Demi Lovato would make a cute couple. (: Hehe. Anyways. I found out about him because of this show. He's also in 17 Again, which I haven't seen. Grr! Ohh wellz. Anyways. Cheaaa. I haven't looked into his stuff much, but I'm sure he's an awesome person.  -monica


Sterling Knight is a cutie! He's in 17 Again & Sonny With A Chance. I dunno much 'bout him, but he's super funny. Sterling seems really nice, from what I've heard & seen. Hmm. Yerr. That's all I really have to say. -lucy

peace.
love.




1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

he looks like a fag to me

August 3, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home