Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yo. (:

So, I was thinking 'bout someone to blog about & I was thinking someone from the mid 1900's. I googled Audrey Hepburn, and Paris Hilton was styled like her. It was like seeing a blonde Audrey Hepburn. Sorta. ;) Then, I remembered I like M
arilyn Monroe, so I google image searched her, and Lindsay Lohan impersonating Marilyn Monroe. I thought to my self: Fail. Haha, thought
 I'd share. 

But, I decided to write a little bit about Marilyn Monroe. 

Man she was pretty. I dunno much about her, so I dunno how true this is, but Scarlett Johansson kind of reminds me of her. Or the other way round. I know almost nothing about her.

Marilyn was born in 1926. She was pretty young when she died. . . 36. Yeahh. 

That's a pathetic post. Sorry guys.




I like her nail polish. :)


Isn't she pretty?


Marilyn seemed like a... character. (:


I'm really sorry, that was a bad post.


peace.
love.
lucy.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home