Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dear fellow people on the interwebs,

I Monica Montegrande Partosa, am tired of my stupid Blackberry acting up. I can't stand it anymore! I wanna throw it out the window from the second floor of the house. It's been being so freakin EVIL! This isn't fair. If anyone else is having Blackberry trouble, please write back, so I don't feel like an estupid.

I think my phone caught a virus or something. That is possible right? Arggg. I hate it. I need a new phone. I want a new phone. BLEHH!

I needa stop complaining. I sound like a five year old.

Lucy: Love. You need to send me the acoustic version of Living Proof. I've heard it 1,000,000 times, but I can't purchase it on iTunes. D: I don't even have Paranoid. It's only on my MySpace. Blahhh. I'm SO excited for the video though. I can't wait! (: They said that they were in the desert. Or something like that. I'm curious now.

I miss the days when you didn't have to worry about your appearance. Like, the days when you'd play on the play ground and get sand all over you and end up with mud on your pants and your shirts and you wouldn't care. Whyy? I don't know. I just miss being a kid. I feel like I'm growing up too fast. Everyone is now a days . . . It's upsetting. Can't we all just stay young at heart forever? I know I'm going to try to. I wanna be the "cool" mom out of my kid's friends. The one that takes them everywhere. The mom that I want. Haha.

God. I talk to much. Haha. Well. Type.

Blahhh.

Started math today. Well. Testing wise. I seriously guessed on like 30 of the 36 questions. I'm getting so lazy and I'm not trying as much as I used to. It's terrible. I needa actually start doing stuff. And. I needa start getting work done.

I. Fail. At. Life.

End of story.

xoxo Monica. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home