Friday, May 15, 2009

Heyys. It's Friday!!! Weekly obsession time. (On time :o)

The Downtown Fiction.

The Downtown Fiction are some of the world's sweetest boys ever. I've seen them once at The Knitting Factory. I got the privilege of hanging out wiff them too! Three hours. THREE!  Cameron Leahy. David Pavluk. Eric Jones. They're super funny and REALLY catchy. I'm sure you'll love 'em! Check 'em out! On my favorites: "I don't really have a favorite. Haha. I love all their songs. (:"

 -Monica


The Downtown Fiction are one of my new favorite bands!!!  Monica & Serge told me about them and ever since I've been hooked! They have really great music. And the lyrics are super cute. :) I dunno much about them. . .  but I love 'em. Yerr. On my favorites: I LOVE 'Your Voice' and 'Living Proof Acoustic'. Chyeahh. 

 -Lucy


Check 'em out!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home