Friday, May 15, 2009

Hey loves.

Monicuh darling: You sound down. I'm sorry. I'll send you Paranoid & Living Proof acoustic. :) You should move here. School is so easy. . . almost too easy. Hmm. I wish there was something I could do. I'll find something. ;) 

Hmm. Mkay. I'm about to flickr a little, so I'll probably make a few more posts wiff pictures I like. Or love. Or hate. No, not hate. I don't like doing that. Unless it's Twilight. Twilight. D:<

I must have of slept super funny last night because my shoulder has been killing ALL day. Hmph.

Oh my gosh. I'm seeing The Jonas Brothers 3-D Movie tomorrow! Yerr, it only just came out here. Yesterday. I know. Australia is sooo delayed. It's very frustrating. 

I'm outzies. 


peace.
love.
lucy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home