Friday, June 05, 2009

DUDE!

I'm so very annoyed right now.

Let me tell you why.

We The Kings. You know, the amazing band!?! (That reminds me, it's friday.) Well. iTunes review SMASHED them. No joke. Check it. Just go on their alum page. "There is nothing new or original on the debut album by the Florida pop-punk band We the Kings." And it goes on!?!? What's wrong with the world????

In PE, we had to run around the oval and me & indi (biffle) were full SCREAMING Check Yes Juliet. It was so funny. . . I surprised no teachers from the portables ran out and yelled at us! (: Haha. Yeahh. We were singing it the rest of the day. I'm sleeping ovur at her house. . . on, sunday? Chyerr.

I'm off to paint my nails. . . what color? I have 24 to chose from. Haha. It builds up after a while. I have three favorite. Cobalt Blue, Coral-ish red, and black. (:

Toodles.


peace.
love.
lucy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home