Monday, May 25, 2009

Hello!

Everyone's joking 'bout the Swine Flue. It bothers me. D:< It's in Australia now. Eeep.

I'm just hanging out, listening to music. (Hey Monday & TDF (:)

OH MY! I'm so angry right now. Jonas Brothers have released the Paranoid music video in America but not Australia!!!!????!!! What am I, chop liver? Yeww. Don't worry, I've seen it. I love it. So much.

Hmm. What else?

Oh yeah! I found out shocking news yesterday. Shocking. I'm shocked. (Yay, One of those nights is playing. XD) Oh yeah, SHOCKED. Guess what? Polaroid stopped making the little what-you-ma-call-'ems. Film! That's the one. Yeahh, they stopped making the film in December '08. So now, a pack of 40 is $40. Yeahh. D:< But what I'm most sad 'bout, is that I dunno how Joe will be able to keep taking his polaroids. :(

Ohkay.


peace.
love.
lucy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home