Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bonjour. (:


So. I fail at updating this thing. So much for writing something everyday. Haha.


Well, anyways, I hope everyone is doing dandy.


Trying to pick classes for Valley College is so freakin complicated. I'm having a hard time trying to decide if the classes I wanna take are going to be easy or hard. Haha. I really wanna take theater, but I think I'm going to do that wiff Annerz next semester. Hm. So, we have to take a P.E. class too. I think I'll take weight training since everyone says it's so easy. Blehhh. Hm. I don't wanna take a class that's hard. D: FML!


So. I'm supppa paranoid and it's TERRIBLE. I always think everything around me is shaking and it usually ends up just being me. I hate it. I really do. Blahhh!


Grrr! My finger is bleeding again.



Ohmyohmyohmy! So . . .
I'M GOING TO SEA WORLD THIS WEEKEND! Yessss! I am so excited. I haven't been there in AGES.
Today, I was talking to my nephew on the phone, and I asked him if he wanted to touch a dolphin and these were his exact words, "No Bubba. I wanna touch a shark!" Haha. Oh I love that boy. <333



I'm going to try and find more classes now.






xoxo Monica. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home