Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bonjour. (:

Today was a good day. I guess. Nothing special really happened. I saw Jovan! :) I've missed that guy. Hm. What else? Hmmm . . . Nothing important.

Ohh! Wait. So, I got an invitation to my cousin's graduation. His SENIOR graduation. Man. Time flys by so fast. I'm not even joking. I remember when he used to be where I am now. A tiny little freshie. Now he's a senior. I couldn't believe it.

Ohhh! My sesssturrr is coming wiff my two nephew tomorrow! :D Yay! We're probably going to hit up the zoo on Saturday or something. Then on Sunday we're going to Sea World!!! I've probably mentioned that in a previous post, but whateves.

I hate the fact that I get closer to someone once they leave school. Does anyone else have that problem? I know it's biggg wiff me.

So, right now, I'm feeling shaking. I don't know if it's just me or not, but it's driving me nuts.

Anyways, I'm going to go now.


xoxo Monica. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home