Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yo. School tomorrow. Woo! Joy! Not.

'V Australia' is now following me on twitter. Imma tweet them "Hey, wanna talk me home." Cause, you know, they're a... what'd you call 'em? Airline, that's the one. V Australia's an airline. 

I'll try to fit a short little post before school tomorrow. I'll try, I can't guarantee it though. I like riding in the comfort of my own car a lot more than the bus. Well, mumma's car. Same deal. 

I finally finished all my homework. Now I just gotta get up early tomorrow to print it. :| fun. I really don't wanna go to school. Urgh. 

Thoughts:
 - Hannah Montana Movie
 - Hey Monday. 
 - School. 
 - Earrings. 
 - How many bracelets I could wear to school without getting detention.
 - If Serge will still remember me when she's a famous photographer. 
 - Pants.
 - Oh I wanna go shopping. :/ 

peace.
love. 
lucy. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home