Monday, June 22, 2009

Ohmy! Hello old blog!
I haven't blogged on this account in SO long.
If you're wondering why, its because I now have a Tumblr. smileitsbubbles.tumblr.com
Hm. I think I'll blog on this one when I have something to say and I'm somewhere were I don't have internet access.
Anyways. Today I'm going to Six Flags. Yeye. I'd be a lot happier if I was going with my friends, but whatevurrr. I'll go with them soon.
Arg. My tum hurts.
Iew. My aunt just made chicken and the whole house smells. D:
How the hell did New York get famous? Like really? Big deal! She was on some STUPID show. Jesus.
It seems like everyone is "famous" now. I mean on that show I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, Heidi's sister is on it! She's a no body! And Spencer and Heidi too! You can't even look at a tabloid magazine without them in it. They piss me off.
Arg. Imma go now.

xoxo Monica. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home