Sunday, April 19, 2009

Good morning. (:


So. I'm watching music videos right now and Soulja Boy is on. Ughhh. He's so freakin annoying! He's like a one hit wonder. Kiss me through the phone? Who the hell says that? Ughhh! Crappy, pointless music frustrates me!

Hm. I'm hungry. I have no idea what to eat though. Hm. I kinda want toast. Man. We don't have toast bread. D:< Oyy.

I wonder if I have piano today. Maybe I should call my cousin. Blehh. She'll tell me later. My mumzy won't let me switch from piano lessons to guitar and she won't let me take both. D:< Grrr.


Blame it on the aaaaaalcohol! :D Haha. This song is so catchy! XD


Gr. My lips are so chapped that they're bleeding. :/ Blehh. I need new chapstick.


I'm out. Peacee.


xoxo Monica. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home